Tuesday, April 19, 2011

MAC: Lady Bug Look



I am a big fan of red lipstick and it took me a long time to find a red that I really like. 


This Mac Lustre Lipstick in Lady Bug is one of my favorites. For starters, though I prefer the look of matte reds, this lustre lipstick goes on like a dream, and it feels really moisturizing. For better or worse when I wear this I forget I'm wearing lipstick at all. This is an orange based red lipstick, and it works well with my olive skin tone (something that doesn't work well with pink-undertone lipsticks). 


It's very bright and a little goes along way. It is really easy to apply (I find Ruby Woo in all its Dryness a bit annoying when in a rush. 


When I wear a bright lip, I pair it with more neutral shades. I am a little obsessed with Sidecar (Urban Decay NAKED palette exclusive) and I applied it on my lids and put Creep (NAKED palette) which is a smokey black shadow with a bit of shimmer. 


1 comment: