Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lip & Lashes: Josie Maran


I have been studying for an exam practically all day, so I decided to take a break and sample Josie Maran's Natural Volume Lip Gloss in Precious & Josie Maran's Get One Give One: Instant Natural Volume Mascara in Pitch Black. 


Through the "Get One Give One" campaign, for each mascara purchased, Josie Maran Cosmetics will donate one mascara to City of Hope cancer patients/survivors. They are also donating $1 per sale to City of Hope's research, treatment and education of women's cancers. 

On to the Lip Gloss . . .

Argan Natural Volume Lipgloss - Precious 

Normally, I don't do bright pinks, but I really like this lip gloss. It applies with a brush, and is pretty pigmented. It's got a sweet taste, but it is a little sticky. Still, I think I will consider buying the full size. I'm not rushing out to get it, but I'm adding it to my wish list. 

Instant Natural Volume Mascara in Pitch Black

Back when I got the Sephora Lashstash value set, this was the first mascara I tried. I think it was the little hearts on the bottle, and the fact that I had never tried a Josie Maran product before. Nonetheless, I was very satisfied with what it did to my lashes. It made them fuller, and longer, and I've used it every day for about a week now. The only downside that makes me hesitant to purchase the full size is that it is not waterproof.



4 comments:

  1. I heart Josie Maran cosmetics! That gloss looks so pretty on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your favorite Josie Maran cosmetic? And thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My lipstick in Dyani.. so smooth to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lip gloss looks fantastic! I personally have a very similar-looking one by Lorac, in Muse, and it looks much like that, only a bit on the thicker side and not quite as bright. I'm going to have to try Josie Maran for sure!

    ReplyDelete